Friday, December 12, 2008

First time..

hi guys! By the way I'm Arianne A. Sabaduquia. You can just call me by my nickname Yani!
Actually, this is my first time to make a blog in my entire life! hehe..
I was just convinced by my classmates to make a blog because they said that it is fun.

Honestly, I could say that I am not a good blogger! hehe..
I have also some friends who are into blogs because they wanted to express their ownselves
and share their problems....

Making blogs maybe good to me because I am not good in expressing my problems and true feelings to people personally. Now, I have the key on how to express myself, through my blogs..

Please bear with what I am writing right now because it is still my first time and this is only what's on my mind! :)

I'd like to sing "For the First Time" na hinoon! Joke!

For the first time I am looking in your eyes
For the first time I'm seein' who you are
I can't believe how much I see
When you're lookin' back at me
Now I understand why love is...
Love is... for the first time...

the end..

Anyways,I hope as I continue posting my own blogs many people would read it and get something from it. Kamsa!

2 comments:

  1. ok yan! ;)
    welcome to the blog-world..lolx..
    hehe..
    naa koy suggestion, refrain from using "hehe, haha, hihi" and the likes..too much.. you'll understand later on why..when you review your blogs..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm..ei yan, i'm the first one to follow you! haha..keep on updating..i'll read whatever you post.. :)

    ReplyDelete